Monday, October 15, 2012

The Exorcism of Anneliese Michel Proposal

The topic I choose to research about is " The Exorcism of Anneliese Michel", I chosen this topic because I found it interesting how she fought for her life and what she had to put up with in order to live. As I'm getting more and more into this research I learn that she gave up her life for the sake of others and she put up with many things must people are not able to deal with, I truly believe this is a true story because back in the late 60's and 70's it was known to happen to people usually base on theirs beliefs. There's actually a movie base on Anneliese Michel story back in 2005 and she was talk about by people who grew up in the 70"s.



Gurland, Botko Andrew. "Last Exorcism Plus A Real Exorcism Best Horror Movies Ever." Documentary Television. Best Horror Movies Ever. 23 August ,2010. Web. October 16,2012. <http://bestmoviesevernews.com/exorcism-60-trailer/#kG5dpAqEu5JjDv2B.99.>


No comments:

Post a Comment